- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flying Lotus - You're Dead
- Write a Review
- #K58256 000000000 K58256000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:YOU'RE DEAD! Is a shamanic pilgrimage into the psychedelic unknown of the infinite afterlife. A sonic, visual and metap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:YOU'RE DEAD! Is a shamanic pilgrimage into the psychedelic unknown of the infinite afterlife. A sonic, visual and metaphysical fusion of technological innovation and technical virtuosity that amounts to a transcendent, mind-expanding plasma that could only exist between our world and another. The enduring universe of Lotus' supporting cast has expanded and evolved to feature in order of appearance, Herbie Hancock, Kendrick Lamar, Captain Murphy, Snoop Dogg, Angel Deradoorian, Thundercat, Niki Randa, alongside mind-blowing original artwork by Japanese comic book artist Shintaro Kago. 'The album isn't about the end, it's really the beginning. It's a celebration of the next experience. It's the transition and the confusion. It's not 'hey you're dead.' It's 'hey you're dead!';Track List:1. Theme;2. Tesla;3. Cold Dead;4. FKN Dead;5. Never Catch Me;6. Dead Man's Tetris;7. Turkey Dog Coma;8. Stirring;9. Coronus the Terminator;10. Siren Song;11. Turtles;12. Ready Err Not;13. Eyes Above;14. Moment of Hesitation;15. Descent Into Madness;16. Boys Who Died in Their Sleep;17. Obligatory Cadence;18. Your Potential//The Beyond;19. Protest;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.