- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flying Saucer Attack - Distance
- Write a Review
- #K68032 000000000 K68032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. First ever US vinyl of the second album by Bristol's Flying Saucer Attack. This edition of the LP is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. First ever US vinyl of the second album by Bristol's Flying Saucer Attack. This edition of the LP is produced in full collaboration with FSA/Dave Pearce. Originally released on VHF as a compact disc at the end of 1994, this was the second FSA album, compiling five tracks from impossible-to-get seven-inches with twenty minutes of previously unreleased (and good) material. Similar in blend to the band's first LP, the songs hang together as a collection that improves on the individual singles. The two proper singles that make up half of Distance - "Soaring High" / "Standing Stone" and "Crystal Shade" / "Distance" were instant collectables upon their release, so this album was compiled to make the songs permanently available. "Soaring High" and "Crystal Shade" are jagged bits of fuzzed-out pop genius tracks like the mutant concrete "techno" of "Distance" and the two lengthy glissando workouts on "Oceans" and "Oceans II" offset the more conventional tunes, upping the overall impact as a whole album.;Track List:1. Oceans Featuring Percussion - the Third Eye Foundation 5:16;2. Standing Stone 3:48;3. Crystal Shade 4:56;4. Instrumental Wish 6:39;5. Distance Featuring [Features the Talents of] Computer - Rocker 4:52;6. November Mist Recorded By - Richard 4:58;7. Soaring High 4:19;8. Oceans 2 5:37
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.