- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foghat - Under The Influence
- Write a Review
- #K64759 000000000 K64759000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:2016 studio release from legendary rock band Foghat. Under The Influence includes appearances from Kim Simmonds (Savoy ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:2016 studio release from legendary rock band Foghat. Under The Influence includes appearances from Kim Simmonds (Savoy Brown) and Nick Jameson (former Foghat producer/bassist). Foghat's last studio release, Last Train Home (2010), has scanned nearly 11k in the US. Foghat are a blues/boogie rock band formed in London in 1971. The band is known for it's prominent use of electric slide guitar in it's music. The band - formed by ex-Savoy Brown members -has achieved eight gold records, one platinum and one double platinum record, and despite several lineup changes, continues to record and perform to the present day. Led by drummer Roger Earl, Foghat still thrills audiences with old hits and newer scorchers including tracks from this album!;Track List:1. Under the Influence;2. Knock It Off;3. Ghost;4. She's Got a Ring in His Nose;5. Upside of Lonely;6. Heard It Through the Grapevine;7. Made Up My Mind;8. Hot Mama;9. Heart Gone Cold;10. Honey Do List;11. All Because of You;12. Slow Ride;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.