- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foo Fighters - Skin and Bones
- Write a Review
- #K57065 000000000 K57065000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/21/2011;Notes:Skin and Bones is a live acoustic album by Foo Fighters released on November 7, 2006. The 15-track set was recorded on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/21/2011;Notes:Skin and Bones is a live acoustic album by Foo Fighters released on November 7, 2006. The 15-track set was recorded on August 29, 30 and 31, 2006 at the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles and spotlights an expanded eight-piece lineup featuring violinist/singer Petra Haden, former Germs/Nirvana/Foo Fighters guitarist Pat Smear, Wallflowers keyboardist Rami Jaffee, and percussionist Drew Hester. Haden and Jaffee had appeared as guest musicians on the band's previous studio album, In Your Honor. A three-song encore consists of Grohl's solo performances of "Friend of a Friend", "Best of You", and "Everlong". The album debuted at number 21 on the Billboard 200, selling about 49, 000 copies in it's first week. The title song was previously released as a B-side on the single "DOA", and was included on the EP "Five Songs and a Cover".;Track List:1. Razor;2. Over and Out;3. Walking After You;4. Marigold;5. My Hero;6. Next Year;7. Another Round;8. Big Me;9. Cold Day in the Sun;10. Skin and Bones;11. February Stars;12. Times Like These;13. Friend of a Friend;14. Best of You;15. Everlong;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.