- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
- Write a Review
- #K57101 000000000 K57101000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:Foo Fighters anxiously anticipated seventh album, WASTING LIGHT, produced by Butch Vig and mixed by Alan Moulder, was r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:Foo Fighters anxiously anticipated seventh album, WASTING LIGHT, produced by Butch Vig and mixed by Alan Moulder, was recorded entirely on analog tape in the garage of Dave Grohl's home in California's San Fernando Valley. The new record marks the Foo Fighters first full length effort with legendary producer Butch Vig, who previously produced new tracks "Wheels" and "Word Forward" on 2009s GREATEST HITS and with whom Dave Grohl (of course) first worked on Nirvanas classic NEVERMIND. Nirvana co-founder Krist Novoselic also makes a cameo, contributing bass and accordion to "I Should Have Known," while former Nirvana touring guitarist and longtime extended FF family member Pat Smear now joins the permanent FF core of Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Nate Mendel and Chris Shiflett.;Track List:1. Bridge Burning;2. Rope;3. Dear Rosemary;4. White Limo;5. Arlandria;6. These Days;7. Back and Forth;8. A Matter of Time;9. Miss the Misery;10. I Should Have Known;11. Walk
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.