- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
For Today - Wake
- Write a Review
- #K78002 000000000 K78002000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For Today reached a major milestone in 2012 when their fourth full-length album, Immortal, debuted o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For Today reached a major milestone in 2012 when their fourth full-length album, Immortal, debuted on the Billboard Top 200 at #15. In addition to appearing on the Van's Warped Tour 2012 and Main Stage 2014 they've shared the bill with everyone from The Devil Wears Prada and August Burns Red to Asking Alexandria and Motionless In White. The band's next chapter commences loudly with Wake. "This is definitely the start of a new season for us," exclaims singer Mattie Montgomery. "Wake shows how far we've come. At the same time, it's a good introduction to the band. You don't have to be a Christian to enjoy a For Today show or buy an album. This is open to everyone. We're all part of something very big together."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.