- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
For Whom the Bell Tolls (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K89679 000000000 K89679000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Doxy present a reissue of Ray Heindorf's interpretation of Victor Young's film score for the 1942 film For Whom The Bel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Doxy present a reissue of Ray Heindorf's interpretation of Victor Young's film score for the 1942 film For Whom The Bells Toll. Heindorf's interpretation was released in 1958. Longtime Hollywood music director for Warner Bros., Raymond "Ray" Heindorf is one of the most important and prolific American film score composers his career brought him eighteen Academy Award nominations and three Oscars. Based on Ernest Hemingway's masterpiece, For Whom The Bell Tolls is the 1958 recording of Victor Young's score for the same film that came out in 1942. The vibrant, dramatic emotionalism of Hemingway's novel is revealed with immense impact in Heindorf's interpretation. The sound of the bell tolling, the violent crescendo of the violins, the deafening roar of war in all it's turbulence is a thrilling musical experience one that does not easily escape the listener. Edition of 500.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.