- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Forrest Gump (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K55820 000000000 K55820000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeve. Comes housed in a PVC protective sleeve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeve. Comes housed in a PVC protective sleeve. The soundtrack to Academy Award and Golden Globe winning film Forrest Gump contains music from many well-known artists. The soundtrack peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart in 1994, and stayed there for seven weeks. The surprise hit of the 1994 summer movie season traces the life of a half-wit through the major historical events of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. The soundtrack is a travelogue of the same period, from Elvis Presley's 1956 hit 'Hound Dog' to Bob Seger's 1980 hit 'Against the Wind'. Like the movie, the soundtrack to Forrest Gump succeeds at repackaging the familiar - in the film, we revisit everything from desegregation and the Vietnam War to the self-centered trends of the 1970s and on the soundtrack we hear the accompanying hits.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.