- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fort Minor - The Rising Tied
- Write a Review
- K58128 000000000 K58128000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Fort Minor, the side project and solo debut for Mike Shinoda of multi-platinum, Grammy-winnin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Fort Minor, the side project and solo debut for Mike Shinoda of multi-platinum, Grammy-winning Linkin Park, returns the emcee to his roots-making hip-hop. The Rising Tied, produced by Shinoda, who wrote every track and played nearly every instrument was executive produced by Jay-Z. Featuring guest appearances from Common, the Roots Black Thought, John Legend, Linkin Park DJ Joe Hahn, alt-funk rocker Kenna and two acts signed to Linkin Park's Machine Shop Recordings, Style of Beyond and Holly Brook, The Rising Tied raises the standard for unique, unadulterated hip-hop. "Fort Minor is a solo project. It was born out of my earliest experience as a music and visual art fan. My influences were always outsider influences, songs sung by underdogs. I related to them because they were like me. And although Linkin Park was eventually embraced by millions, I eventually fell drawn back to the 'outside' - to reconnect with my voice and aesthetic as an individual. It's modern DIY, fueled by technology, inspiration and ambition." - Mike Shinoda.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.