- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foster the People - Sacred Hearts Club
- Write a Review
- K57577 000000000 K57577000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. Sacred Hearts Club is the 2017 album from Foster the P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. Sacred Hearts Club is the 2017 album from Foster the People. The album includes the lead single, "Doing It For the Money," and other tracks like "Pay The Man" and "SHC," all three of which were released earlier on the digital EP entitled III. Other new tracks include "Time To Get Closer," "Harden the Paint," "I Love My Friends," and more. Foster the People formed in Los Angeles, California in 2009. Mark Foster founded the band after spending several years in Los Angeles as a struggling musician and working as a commercial jingle writer. After touring for two years in support of their debu album Torches, Foster the People released their second album, Supermodel, in March 2014. In 2017, the band released the III (EP).;Track List:1. Pay the Man;2. Doing It for the Money;3. Sit Next to Me;4. SHC;5. I Love My Friends;6. Orange Dream;7. Static Space Lover;8. Lotus Eater;9. Time to Get Closer;10. Loyal Like Sid Nancy;11. Harden the Paint;12. III;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.