- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foundars 15 - Co-operation
- Write a Review
- #K91288 000000000 K91288000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:PMG present a reissue of Foundars 15's Co-Operation, originally released in 1977. "After years of gigging around the ea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:PMG present a reissue of Foundars 15's Co-Operation, originally released in 1977. "After years of gigging around the east Nigerian music scene, Foundars 15 finally hit the jackpot when they recruited legendary bass player, Marshall Udo. Charismatic and confident, Udo immediately energized the band, bringing a new funky and psychedelic vibe as well as a bunch of songs he'd workshopped with the Funkees. The tone of the album is set early. Nek Adirika's searing guitar lick announces 'We Are On The Move', a track that is both funky and determined. 'Co-Operation' is a horn-driven slab of ghetto funk. 'Cool And Good (For Loving)' is a psychedelic wig-out. 'Work To Success' could well be the new-look Foundars 15 manifesto set to music. While Marshall Udo was undoubtedly the catalyst, Co-Operation is very much a group effort. Udo, Sony Enang, Nek Adirika and Ike Peters each provide songs and the musicianship of each player is impeccable. Every track is super-tight and sophisticated. This is the sound of a band that means business. It's also why Co-Operation is widely regarded as one of the great Afro-funk rock albums of all time." -Peter Moore
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.