- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foy Vance - Live at Bangor Abbey
- Write a Review
- #K64946 000000000 K64946000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Foy Vance released his Glassnote Records debut album, Joy of Nothing, to critical acclaim last fall. Since the release ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Foy Vance released his Glassnote Records debut album, Joy of Nothing, to critical acclaim last fall. Since the release of Joy Of Nothing, Foy has had an incredible year - bringing home the inaugural Northern Irish Music Prize for Best Album, sharing the stage with artists as Ed Sheeran and Bonnie Raitt on tour, and now, returning to his hometown to record 2-sold out shows at the legendary Bangor Abbey, which makes up this gorgeous record. Foy Vance (vocals, guitar) Colm McClean (electric guitar, background vocals) Clare Hadwen, Kathleen Gillespie (violin) Richard Hadwen (viola) Kerry Brady (cello) Michael Keeney (piano) Paul Hamilton (drums, background vocals) Conor McCreanor (background vocals);Track List:1. At Least My Heart Was Open;2. Joy of Nothing;3. Be The Song;4. Closed Hand Full Of Friends;5. Regarding Your Lover;6. Janey;7. Paper Prince;8. Homebird;9. Two Shades Of Hope;10. Feel For Me;11. Be My Daughter;12. You and I;13. Concerning the Horizon;14. Shed a Little Light;15. Guiding Light
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.