- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Foy Vance - The Wild Swan
- Write a Review
- #K76995 000000000 K76995000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2016 release from the Irish singer/songwriter. The Wild Swan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2016 release from the Irish singer/songwriter. The Wild Swan was recorded in Nashville at Blackbird Studios with Grammy Award-winner Jacquire King. Recording legend Elton John is the album's Executive Producer. The Wild Swan opens with 'Noam Chomsky Is A Soft Revolution', a rock 'n' blues celebration of a roll-call of musical, philosophical, literary and polemical insurrectionists. It ends with a dash of uillean pipes and 'The Wild Swans On The Lake', a stop-you-in-your-tracks breath of Celtic balladry inspired by WB Yeats' The Wild Swans At Coole. Vance's rich voice also gets up close and personal on the hymnal 'Burden', then digs deep for 'She Burns', a song and a performance evocative of Bruce Springsteen's 'Tunnel Of Love'. On the ancient-but-modern Be 'Like You Belong', Vance's soulful rasp weaves through pedal-steel and simple piano chords.' Ziggy Looked Me In The Eye' is a piano-based, strings-buoyed soul-stirrer, a dignified tribute to, says Vance, "various people who I think have been part of a revolution. I'm not talking about Che Guevara or Ghandi or even Russell Brand for that matter - I'm talking about personal revolution. I like that idea constantly revolting against your own parameters.";Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.