- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fractured - Martrydod Split With Neolithic
- Write a Review
- L30610 000000000 L30610000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/11/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Martyrdöd has always been one of the highlights of the Swedish d-beat pack, even before they...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/11/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Martyrdöd has always been one of the highlights of the Swedish d-beat pack, even before they blew the doors off the scene with the masterful Eldopp in 2014. Adding that Bathory-indebted sense of melody to the Anti-Cimex base that so many have used to such great effect, Martyrdöd stands taller than all but the best of d-beaters, and here, "War Of Worlds" is a fine example of how and why. Five minutes of catchy riffing, punk drumming, raw-throated screams, and melodic guitar leads - what's not to love? Maryland's Neolithic of this split, and their take on filthy death / sludge is well-done, if not hugely memorable in this instance. ("Inner Adversary" rides tar-caked guitar tones through a crusty death metal first half, before slowing down to an appropriately sludgy crawl for the back half. It's in that back half that "Inner Adversary" shines most, with a simple and yet very effective riff and some almost blackened croaks from vocalist Evan Harting. Composed of current and former members of Swarm Of The Lotus, Putrisect, Pulling Teeth, and Ruiner;Track List:1. Matrydod;2. War of the Worlds;3. Neolithic;4. Inner Adversary
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.