- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Francesco de Masi - Fuga Dal Bronx
- Write a Review
- #L27232 000000000 L27232000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:FUGA DAL BRONX (also known as ESCAPE FROM THE BRONX) is one of Director Enzo G. Castellari's crowning achievements. It'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:FUGA DAL BRONX (also known as ESCAPE FROM THE BRONX) is one of Director Enzo G. Castellari's crowning achievements. It's part of his low budget MAD MAX-inspired trilogy that started with 1990: THE BRONX WARRIORS and I NUOVI BARBARI. FUGA, though, is the jewel in that particular crown, and is so over the top it makes MAD MAX 2 seem like a Disney film. Dispensing with story all together, Casterllari is able to go wild with crazy over-the-top stunts, explosions and gratuitous violence. Francesco de Masi's score is nothing short of masterful proving why he is one of the greatest (unsung) composers that worked in Italian genre pictures during the exploitation heyday of the '70s and '80s. His score veers from tense, smokey, jazz-inspired moodiness to full on rousing funk action, masterfully composed and beautifully orchestrated. It's another essential Italian score that deserves to be in your collection.;Track List:1. Sequence 1;2. Sequence 2 3;3. Sequence 4;4. Sequence 5 6;5. Sequence 7 8 9;6. Sequence 10 11 12;7. Sequence 14;8. Sequence 15 16 17;9. Sequence 18;10. Sequence 19 21 22;11. Sequence 23 24;12. Sequence 25;13. Sequence 26;14. Sequence 27 28 29 30;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.