- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Francisco Franco - Francisco Franco
- Write a Review
- #K83405 000000000 K83405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:Francisco Franco are a trio originating in Philadelphia, playing instrumental music for two guitars, bass, and electron...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/10/2013;Notes:Francisco Franco are a trio originating in Philadelphia, playing instrumental music for two guitars, bass, and electronic rhythm tracks. The group started as a duo of Rob Francisco (who plays solo industrial noise as M Ax Noi Mach) and Matt Franco (from Allentown noise group Air Conditioning), who wanted a creative outlet for more melodic, less abrasive musical modes. After recording some demos, they added Nate Davis (who also plays as Unchained) on bass, and began composing songs of simple guitar lines intertwining over the bass's harmonic foundation. Influences such as the first Microdisney LP, the Durutti Column, and '70s library records may be heard, but crowds at recent shows have made comparisons as diverse as Neu! And Dick Dale. This is new wave elevator music: melodic, minimal, and extremely listenable. Two cassettes of demos have been released by Silvox Recordings, and their debut LP is out on Matt Mondanile's New Images Limited label.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.