- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Franco Micalizzi - Chi Sei? (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K89882 000000000 K89882000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing with two bonus tracks plus glossy inner sleeve featuring original cinematic artwork. In...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing with two bonus tracks plus glossy inner sleeve featuring original cinematic artwork. Includes liner notes by Alfonso Carrillo (Rendezvous, LA). Considered one of the finest and most successful works composed by Franco Micalizzi. "A film score that was quite unheard of in horror - a funk and disco-tinged soundtrack, with a sound reminiscent of a blaxploitation film. Director Ovidio Assonitis' Chi sei? (1974 American title: Beyond the Door) offered horror fans both a familiar storyline and a stylistically unusual score. Recorded in the States, and using American session musicians, Micalizzi created one of horror's most unique soundtracks. He utilizes soulful lead vocals (sung by Warren Wilson) along with sax and synthesizer, both of which are featured prominently on the score. Along with superb percussion work, this soundtrack features virtuosic musicianship by top session players and easily stands up to the test of time. This was an early foray into the world of soulful funk and an early indication of future-funk to come from the maestro". Alfonso Carrillo.;Track List:1. Bargain with the Devil;2. Jessica's Theme;3. Dimitry's Theme;4. Robert's Theme;5. Jessica's Theme;6. Dimitry's Theme (Extra);7. Family's Theme;8. Bargain with the Devil;9. Flute Sequence;10. Dimitry's Theme;11. Family's Theme;12. Jessica's Theme (Extra)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.