- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Francoise Hardy - Canta Per Voi in Italiano
- Write a Review
- #K80639 000000000 K80639000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Picture disc format. Françoise Hardy canta per Voi in Italiano (1963): an album issued shortly after the debut with som...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Picture disc format. Françoise Hardy canta per Voi in Italiano (1963): an album issued shortly after the debut with some of it's songs and additional numbers re-recorded in Italian. While the original album is a classic of French pop, '60s AM magic, and of course, a forerunner of the yeh-yeh (aka yé-yé) sound, the additional tracks in Italian are a sweet counterpart.;Track List:1. L'Età Dell Amore (Le Temps De L'Amour);2. Il Tuo Migliore Amico (Ton Meilleur Ami);3. È All'Amore Che Penso (C'Est A L'Amour Auquel Je Pense);4. Una Ragazza Come Le Altre (Comme Tant D'autres);5. Quelli Della Mia Età (Tous Les Garçons Et Les Filles);6. L'Amore Va (L'Amour S'En Va);7. Ci Stò (J'Suis D'Accord);8. Per Tanto Tempo (Bien Longtemps);9. Oh Oh Cheri;10. Io Vorrei (Capirti) (Saurai-Je);Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.