- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Francoise Hardy - Et Si Je M'en Vais Avant Toi
- Write a Review
- #K76487 000000000 K76487000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1972 album from the French singer, songwriter, actress and icon. Temporarily sidest...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1972 album from the French singer, songwriter, actress and icon. Temporarily sidestepping her familiar 'French pop' sound in favor of a country-blues flavored feel, Hardy pens most of the laid-back mellow rock tracks herself. Although different to many of her releases, this is just as enjoyable as anything she's done before or since. The album was untitled but is now known by the title of the last track on the album: "Et Si Je M'En Vais Avant Toi". Francois financed her recordings during this period in her career, which gave her complete artistic freedom. Includes 'Cafard' and the gorgeous 'Bowm Bowm Bowm'.;Track List:1. L' Éclairage;2. Pardon;3. La Berlue;4. Bruit de Fond;5. Le Soir;6. Cafard;7. Où Est-Il ?;8. Prisons;9. Quand Mon Amour Va Prendre L'air;10. Ma Vie Intérieure;11. Bowm Bowm Bowm;12. Et Si Je M'en Vais Avant Toi
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.