- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Francoise Hardy - La Maison Ou J'ai Grandi
- Write a Review
- #K74226 000000000 K74226000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP housed in a deluxe Stoughton jacket. Digitally remastered edition of this album from the French ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP housed in a deluxe Stoughton jacket. Digitally remastered edition of this album from the French pop chanteuse. Hardy's fifth album was a collection of English-language recordings. For her next, released in October 1966, the focus was back on her home market in France, where things were changing quickly. Writing much of her own material was no longer a novelty-her future partner, Jacques Dutronc, was doing the same, and artists like Antoine were following Dylan's lead. Between 1962 and 1966, Françoise Hardy released one French-language album per year. Each, strictly speaking, was eponymously titled, and each was collected from a series of contemporary four-track, seven-inch, picture-sleeve EPs-pop music's main format in France, known as le super 45. In them, we see the maturing of one of the decade's most singular talents-a pop singer with the heart of a chanteuse, a singer-songwriter in an age before such a thing was known, and a style icon who valued privacy and modesty.;Track List:1. Je Changerais D'avis (Se Telefonando);2. Si C'est Ça;3. Rendez-Vous D'automne;4. Je Serai LÀ Pour Toi;5. Peut-Être Que Je T'aime;6. Il Est Des Choses;7. Comme;8. Mes Jours S'en Vont;9. Qu'ils Sont Heureux;10. Surtout Ne Vous Retournez Pas;11. Tu Es Un Peu À Moi;12. La Maison Où J'ai Grandi (Il Ragazzo Della Via Gluck);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.