- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Black - Frank Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69321 000000000 L69321000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Recording his debut album during the hiatus and breakup of the Pixies in late-1992, front-man Black Francis inverted hi...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/16/2019;Notes:Recording his debut album during the hiatus and breakup of the Pixies in late-1992, front-man Black Francis inverted his stage persona for his solo work. Co-produced with Eric Drew- Feldman (Captain Beefheart / Pere Ubu), Frank let his inner rock historian loose on Frank Black, channelling greats like Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, The Beach Boys & David Bowie in a thrilling way that felt like a natural next step on from Trompe Le Monde (the last Pixies album before they reconvened two decades later).;Track List:1. Los Angeles;2. I Heard Ramona Sing;3. Hang On To Your Ego;4. Fu Manchu;5. Places Named After;6. Czar;7. Old Black Dawning;8. Ten Percenter;9. Brackish Boy;10. Two Spaces;11. Tossed;12. Parry The Wind High;13. Adda Lee;14. Every Time I Go;15. Don't Ya Rile 'em
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.