- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Cunimondo - Sagittarius
- Write a Review
- #K73982 000000000 K73982000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Frank Cunimondo has an extensive discography, having recorded with nearly every artist from Pittsburgh. In addition, he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Frank Cunimondo has an extensive discography, having recorded with nearly every artist from Pittsburgh. In addition, he has shared the stage with a number of jazz stars including: Sonny Stitt, Lou Donaldson, Jimmy Witherspoon, Urbie Green, Lee Konitz, Louie Bellson, Joshua Redman, Phil Woods and Frank Rosolino. The Frank Cunimondo Trio is also a fixture of the Pittsburgh Jazz scene._x000D_ _x000D_ Frank's most popular recording 'Feelin' Good' (from the album The Frank Cunimondo Trio Introducing Lynn Marino [MOVLP1821]) was used in a commercial by a popular beer brand and became an international hit._x000D_ _x000D_ In the 80s Frank owned a jazz club in Pittsburgh called 'Cunimondo's Keyboard Jazz Supper Club.' In 1989, he was voted 'Best Jazz Pianist' in Pittsburgh. His style is most often compared to pianist Bill Evans._x000D_ _x000D_ The Frank Cunimondo Trio originally released Sagittarius on Mondo Records in 1975. It includes a cover of Herbie Hancock's 'Chameleon'. On the album Frank Cunimondo plays acoustic and electric pianos, string ensemble, synthesizer, conga and cabasa while Ray Russell plays bass and Lenny Rogers drums.;Track List:1. Sagittarius;2. Chameleon;3. Slalom;4. Samba Nova R.M
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.