- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush - Live
- Write a Review
- #K74853 000000000 K74853000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Mahogany Rush is a Canadian Rock band led by guitarist Frank Marino, whose ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Mahogany Rush is a Canadian Rock band led by guitarist Frank Marino, whose soaring lead guitar work bears a strong resemblance to the playing of Jimi Hendrix. In the late 70's and onward, the group toured as Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush and at times is referred to simply as Frank Marino. Mahogany Rush commanded a loyal, good-sized following and provided it's share of five-star albums. One of them is this live album, which was recorded during their U.S. tour in late 1977 and came out on vinyl the following year. Mahogany knew how to burn on stage, and this excellent LP really captures the vitality of it's 1970s concerts. You gotta hear Frank Marino let loose on live versions of 'Dragonfly', 'Electric Reflections of War' and 'The Answer'. The band is equally captivating on performances of Jimi Hendrix's 'Purple Haze', Chuck Berry's 'Johnny B. Goode' and Muddy Waters' 'I'm a King Bee'. 'Live' is consistently rewarding and is enthusiastically recommended to anyone into hard rock and classic heavy metal.;Track List:1. Introduction;2. The Answer;3. Dragonfly;4. I'm a King Bee;5. (Excerpt from 'Back Door Man');6. A New Rock Roll;7. Johnny B. Goode;8. Talkin' 'Bout a Feelin';9. (Excerpt from 'Who Do Ya Love');10. Electric Reflections of War;11. The World Anthem;12. Purple Haze
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.