- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - She Shot Me Down
- Write a Review
- #K62479 000000000 K62479000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Released in 1981, this was Sinatra's final album recorded for Reprise and is generally considered an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Released in 1981, this was Sinatra's final album recorded for Reprise and is generally considered an artistic triumph that evokes the best of Sinatra during this stage of his career. She Shot Me Down harks back to the highlights of Sinatra's Capitol years, a thought-provoking set of torch songs including "Thanks for the Memory." Of the album, Sinatra himself said, "A complete saloon album... tear-jerkers and cry-in-your-beer kind of things.”.;Track List:1. Good Thing Going (Going Gone);2. Hey Look No Cryin;3. Thanks for the Memory;4. A Long Night;5. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down);6. Monday Morning Quarterback;7. South - to a Warmer Place;8. I Loved Her;9. Medley: The Gal That Got Away/It Never Entered My Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.