- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - Sinatra at the Sands
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K57361 000000000 K57361000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the album's 50th anniversary this year. Sinatra At ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing released to coincide with the album's 50th anniversary this year. Sinatra At The Sands is a 1966 live album by Frank Sinatra, accompanied by Count Basie and his orchestra, conducted and arranged by Quincy Jones, recorded live at the Copa Room of the Sands Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. It was Sinatra's first live album to be commercially released, and contains many definitive readings of the songs that are most readily associated with Sinatra. Sinatra and Basie had previously collaborated on 1962's Sinatra-Basie and 1964's It Might As Well Be Swing, with both albums released on Sinatra's Reprise label.;Track List:1. Come Fly with Me 3:45;2. I've Got a Crush on You 2:42;3. I've Got You Under My Skin 3:43;4. The Shadow of Your Smile 2:31;5. Street of Dreams 2:16;6. One for My Baby (And One More for the Road) 4:40;7. Fly Me to the Moon 2:50;8. One O'Clock Jump (Instrumental) 0:53;9. The Tea Break (Sinatra Monologue) 11:48;10. You Make Me Feel So Young 3:21;11. B< < < All of Me 2:56;12. The September of My Years 2:57;13. Get Me to the Church on Time 2:22;14. It Was a Very Good Year 4:01;15. Don't Worry 'Bout Me 3:18;16. Makin' Whoopee 4:24;17. Where or When 2:46;18. Angel Eyes 3:26;19. My Kind of Town 3:04;20. A Few Last Words (Sinatra Monologue) 2:30;21. 5 My Kind of Town (Reprise) 1:00
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.