- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - Sinatra-Basie: An Historic Musical First
- Write a Review
- K57362 000000000 K57362000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Sinatra-Basie: An Historic Musical First (or simply Sinatra-Basie) is a 1962 studio al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Sinatra-Basie: An Historic Musical First (or simply Sinatra-Basie) is a 1962 studio album by Frank Sinatra, arranged by Neal Hefti. As the title indicates, this was the first recording that Sinatra made with the Count Basie Orchestra. In 1964, Sinatra and Basie would make a final studio recording, It Might as Well Be Swing, orchestrated by Quincy Jones, and Sinatra's first live album, Sinatra at the Sands (1966) would feature the Basie band. Sinatra appeared on an episode of The Dinah Shore Show that aired Dec. 9, 1962, the day before Sinatra-Basie was released, and performed the album's arrangement of "Please Be Kind" among other songs. The album made it's way to the Billboard Top 5.;Track List:1. Pennies from Heaven Frank Sinatra 03:29;2. Please Be Kind 2:43;3. (Love Is) the Tender Trap 2:36;4. Looking at the World Through Rose Colored Glasses 2:32;5. My Kind of Girl 4:37;6. I Only Have Eyes for You 3:31;7. Nice Work If You Can Get It 2:37;8. Learnin' the Blues 4:25;9. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down (And Write Myself a Letter) 2:36;10. I Won't Dance 4:08;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.