- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - Songs for Swingin Lovers
- Write a Review
- #K54592 000000000 K54592000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Frank's romantic masterpiece, arranged and conducted by Nelson Riddle. Originally released i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Frank's romantic masterpiece, arranged and conducted by Nelson Riddle. Originally released in 1956 and celebrating it's 60th anniversary in 2016, Songs For Swingin' Lovers features classic standards and signature Sinatra recordings including "I've Got You Under My Skin," "Love Is Here To Stay" and "You Make Me Feel So Young." Songs for Swingin' Lovers! Was the tenth studio album recorded by, his fourth for Capitol Records. It was the first album ever to top the UK Albums Chart. This album took a different track after In the Wee Small Hours (1955), recording existing pop standards in a hipper, jazzier fashion, revealing an overall exuberance in the vein of Songs for Young Lovers and Swing Easy!;Track List:1. You Make Me Feel So Young;2. It Happened in Monterey;3. You're Getting to Be a Habit with Me;4. You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me;5. Too Marvelous for Words [Remastered];6. Old Devil Moon [Remastered];7. Pennies from Heaven;8. Love Is Here to Stay;9. I've Got You Under My Skin;10. I Thought About You;11. We'll Be Together Again;12. Makin' Whoopee;13. Swingin' Down the Lane;14. Anything Goes;15. How About You?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.