- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - That's Life
- Write a Review
- #K62475 000000000 K62475000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1966 album, released to coincide with the album's 50th anniversary. That's Life fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1966 album, released to coincide with the album's 50th anniversary. That's Life features the title track, which became one of his signature songs. During the recording of the album, Frank was supported by a studio orchestra arranged and conducted by Ernie Freeman. 'That's Life', the single, peaked at #4 on the Billboard singles chart, while the album reached #6 on the album chart. Even though the charts were filled with rock acts in the wake of the British Invasion (thank you, Beatles!), Sinatra was still having hits and selling a lot of singles and albums. In fact, That's Life and his previous album, Strangers In The Night, were two enormously popular albums in 1966.;Track List:1. That's Life;2. I Will Wait for You;3. Somewhere My Love (Lara's Theme);4. Sand and Sea;5. What Now My Love;6. Winchester Cathedral;7. Give Her Love;8. Tell Her (You Love Her Each Day);9. The Impossible Dream (The Quest);10. You're Gonna Hear from Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.