- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - This Is Sinatra Volume Two
- Write a Review
- K59131 000000000 K59131000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Available on vinyl LP for the first time in over 30 years, this follow-up to 1956's This Is Sinatra! Is a collection of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Available on vinyl LP for the first time in over 30 years, this follow-up to 1956's This Is Sinatra! Is a collection of singles and b-sides featuring arrangements by Nelson Riddle. It includes the #3 hit "Hey! Jealous Lover," the classic signature tracks "(How Little It Matters) How Little We Know," "Put Your Dreams Away (For Another Day)" and "Wait for Me," from the 1956 western Johnny Concho, in which Sinatra starred. It also included seven new tracks, all recorded in late 1957: "I Believe," "Everybody Loves Somebody," "It's the Same Old Dream," "Time After Time," "You'll Always Be the One I Love," "If You Are But a Dream," and "Put Your Dreams Away.";Track List:1. Hey! Jealous Lover;2. Everybody Loves Somebody;3. Something Wonderful Happens in Summer;4. Half As Lovely (Twice As True);5. You're Cheatin' Yourself (If You're Cheatin' on Me);6. You'll Always Be the One I Love;7. You Forgot All the Words (While I Still Remember the Tune);8. (How Little It Matters) How Little We Know;9. Time After Time;10. Crazy Love;11. Wait for Me ("Johnny Concho" Theme);12. If You Are But a Dream;13. So Long My Love;14. It's the Same Old Dream;15. I Believe;16. Put Your Dreams Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.