- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Sinatra - Watertown
- Write a Review
- #K76454 000000000 K76454000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this album from the legendary crooner. Released in 1969 on Reprise, Watertown is Frank Sinatra's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this album from the legendary crooner. Released in 1969 on Reprise, Watertown is Frank Sinatra's most ambitious concept album and the only album he ever voiced over pre-recorded orchestral tracks. It was produced and co-written by Bob Gaudio, one of four members of the 1960s pop vocal group the Four Seasons. In a series of soliloquies, the nameless narrator tells his heartbreaking story of personal loss: his wife has left him and their two boys for the lure of the big city. The album was released to mixed critical reviews and poor sales, Sinatra's only major album release not to crack the Billboard Top 100 the packaging was uncharacteristic of typical Sinatra album designs. Later, many critics hailed the album as a misunderstood gem in Sinatra’s catalog.;Track List:1. Watertown;2. Goodbye (She Quietly Says);3. For a While;4. Michael and Peter;5. I Would Be in Love (Anyway);6. Elizabeth;7. What a Funny Girl (You Used to Be);8. What's Now Is Now;9. She Says;10. The Train
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.