- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Turner - Sleep Is For The Week (Tenth Anniversary Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K68239 000000000 K68239000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited 10th Anniversary double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold Jacket. Features the original 13 tracks plus six bonus de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Limited 10th Anniversary double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold Jacket. Features the original 13 tracks plus six bonus demos. Side D is etched with the Frank Turner logo. Sleep Is for the Week is the debut album by UK based songwriter Frank Turner, released in 2007. In an interview the following year, Turner claimed that the album was "a snapshot of pretty much exactly one year of my life". Frank Turner is an English folk singer-songwriter from Meonstoke, Hampshire. He began his career as the vocalist of post-hardcore band Million Dead, then embarked upon a primarily acoustic-based solo career following the band's split in 2005.;Track List:1. The Real Damage;2. Vital Signs;3. Romantic Fatigue;4. A Decent Cup of Tea;5. Father's Day;6. Worse Things Happen at Sea;7. My Kingdom for a Horse;8. Back in the Day;9. Once We Were Anarchists;10. Wisdom Teeth;11. The Ladies of London Town;12. Must Try Harder;13. The Ballad of Me and My Friends;14. Romantic Fatigue;15. The Real Damage;16. Wisdom Teeth;17. Sunshine State;18. This Town Aint Big Enough for the One of Me;19. Longing for the Day;20. FTHC Logo Etching;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.