- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Turner - Tape Deck Heart
- Write a Review
- #K61105 000000000 K61105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the acclaimed British singer/songwriter. Turner emerged from Britain's post-hardco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the acclaimed British singer/songwriter. Turner emerged from Britain's post-hardcore punk scene in 2001 as the lead singer of Xtra Mile Recordings act Million Dead. Since going solo in 2006, he has transformed from underground hero into a bona fide mainstream success story in the U.K., releasing four full-length albums, including 2011's England Keep My Bones, which led Spin to write that 'Frank Turner gives sincerity a good name' and to describe the album as 'an exclamation point in an increasingly brilliant career.' Paste has said, 'It's easy to love British singer/songwriter Frank Turner. As if he weren't already pulling at our heartstrings with his creative lyrics, rowdy songs and his well-known affinity for beer. But Turner's live performances take those qualities to a new level.';Track List:1. Recovery;2. Losing Days;3. The Way I Tend to Be;4. Plain Sailing Weather;5. Good Gone;6. Tell Tale Signs;7. Four Simple Words;8. Polaroid Picture;9. The Fisher King Blues;10. Anymore;11. Oh Brother;12. Broken Piano
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.