- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frank Zappa - Sheik Yerbouti
- Write a Review
- #K58322 000000000 K58322000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP repressing. Originally released in 1979, Sheik Yerbouti was Zappa's first album to be ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP repressing. Originally released in 1979, Sheik Yerbouti was Zappa's first album to be released on Zappa Records and contains the FM radio hits 'Dancin' Foot' and 'Bobby Brown' amongst others. Sheik Yerbouti represented a major turning point in Zappa's career. It emphasized the comedic aspect of his lyrics more than ever before, beginning a period of increased record sales and mainstream media attention. Sheik Yerbouti remains Zappa's biggest selling album worldwide with over two million units sold to date. The title is a play on words Zappa appears on the cover in character in Arab headdress, and the name, meant to resemble an Arabic transcription, is pronounced like the title of KC and the Sunshine Band's 1976 disco hit "Shake Your Booty".;Track List:1. I Have Been in You;2. Flakes;3. Broken Hearts Are for Assholes;4. I'm So Cute;5. Jones Crusher;6. What Ever Happened to All the Fun in the World;7. Rat Tomago;8. Wait a Minute;9. Bobby Brown Goes Down;10. Rubber Shirt;11. The Sheik Yerbouti Tango;12. Baby Snakes;13. Tryin' to Grow a Chin;14. City of Tiny Lites;15. Dancin' Fool;16. Jewish Princess;17. Wild Love;18. Yo' Mama
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.