- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frankie Ballard - El Rio
- Write a Review
- #K68143 000000000 K68143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. El Rio is Frankie Ballard's third studio album release. On the heels of his breakthrou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. El Rio is Frankie Ballard's third studio album release. On the heels of his breakthrough sophomore album Sunshine & Whiskey, which featured three #1 singles and two gold certified tracks, Frankie returns with this amazing collection of songs, mostly recorded at a remote Texas studio on the Mexican border. El Rio is as close to "live in the studio" as an album can be, and the idea of a band all creating it together is the central theme of the project. The first single "It All Started With A Beer" zoomed into the Top 20 at country radio, and looks to be Frankie's next #1.;Track List:1. El Camino;2. Cigarette;3. Wasting Time;4. Little Bit of Both;5. L.A. Woman;6. It All Started with a Beer;7. Sweet Time;8. Good As Gold;9. Southern Side;10. You'll Accomp'NY Me;11. You Could've Loved Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.