- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frankie Miller - A Letter Home From Korea
- Write a Review
- #K71718 000000000 K71718000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:10"-LP incl. Historical liner notes by Hank Davis! One of the most unusual country records of the year, if not the deca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:10"-LP incl. Historical liner notes by Hank Davis! One of the most unusual country records of the year, if not the decade! Texas honky-tonk singer Frankie Miller enjoyed a string of hits for STARDAY in the '50s and '60s [issued on BEAR FAMILY BCD 16566]. Nearly a decade before those classic recordings, Frankie was drafted into the Army. He gave up a blossoming music career and went off to fight in Korea. Frankie bought a guitar while on leave in Seoul and taped a letter for the folks back in Texas, singing samples of the latest songs he had written while far from home. Over sixty years later, that tape was found and made it's way to this historic LP!;Track List:1. Golden Moon;2. Louisiana Fiddlin' Man;3. It's No Big Thing to Me;4. Deep in My Heart;5. That's What You Mean to Me;6. Living By the Bible;7. The Sunset Limited;8. Their Prayers Were Too Late;9. China Nights (Shina No Yoru);10. Farewell Message from Korea;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.