- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frankie Rose - Frankie Rose and The Tryouts
- #K84042 000000000 K84042000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Frankie Rose has a reputation for minimal, Maureen Tucker-like beats and iconic presence in such buz...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Frankie Rose has a reputation for minimal, Maureen Tucker-like beats and iconic presence in such buzz-stirring bands as Crystal Stilts, Dum Dum Girls and Vivian Girls-groups that spearheaded a thriving scene that mixes the sounds of lo-fi garage and big, reverb-drenched, Phil Spector-produced '60s girl groups with the noise aesthetic of the Jesus and Mary Chain, a touch of Velvet Underground and a strong DIY ethic. On this self-titled album, Frankie Rose and the Outs have their heads in the clouds a bit more than Rose's previous projects. The ghostly golden-oldie grooves of songs like "Girlfriend Island," "Candy" and the pedal-pounding "That's What People Told Me," sound like the Cocteau Twins and Shangri-Las tracking a split LP with the help of a time machine and a freshly-acquitted Phil Spector.;Track List:1. Hollow Life;2. Candy;3. Little Brown Haired Girls;4. Lullabye for Roads and Miles;5. That's What People Told Me;6. Memo;7. Must Be Nice;8. Girlfriend Island;9. You Can Make Me Feel Bad;10. Don't Tread;11. Save Me;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.