- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Franz Ferdinand - Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Action
- Write a Review
- #K64327 000000000 K64327000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Grammy winning, million selling A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2013 release, the fourth album from the Grammy winning, million selling Alt-Rock quartet. This exuberant, unencumbered record is the first from the band in four years. In their time away, they've rediscovered the imagination, vitality and fun found on their classic, era-encapsulating debut album Franz Ferdinand. The 10 songs that make up the album contain all the hallmarks of Franz Ferdinand's sound - heavyweight hooks, painterly lyrical detail and precise aesthetic vision all packed into Pop punch.;Track List:1. Right Action;2. Evil Eye;3. Love Illumination;4. Stand on the Horizon;5. Fresh Strawberries;6. Bullet;7. Treason! Animals;8. The Universe Expanded;9. Brief Encounters;10. Goodbye Lovers and Friends
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.