- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frazey Ford - Indian Ocean
- Write a Review
- #K75995 000000000 K75995000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:2014 180 gram vinyl LP pressing with download code. Best known as the lead singer for well loved alt folk band the Be G...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:2014 180 gram vinyl LP pressing with download code. Best known as the lead singer for well loved alt folk band the Be Good Tanyas, Frazey Ford's album confirms that a great unexplored talent for soul music lay just below the surface. Following up her critically acclaimed solo album Obadiah, Miss Ford returns with the lush, redemptive Indian Ocean, fulfilling a lifelong dream of working with the Hi Rhythm Section (made famous for backing up Al Green and Ann Peebles) in the historic Royal Studios in Memphis. The album's creative cycle spanned over two years, involving two recording trips to Memphis & multiple studio sessions with Frazey's Vancouver musicians. The iconic architects of the Al Green instrumental sound-Teenie Hodges (guitar), Charles Hodges (organ) and Leroy Hodges (bass) lent their almighty talents to help Frazey's songs find their distinctive groove. The end result of all of this collective creative meshing is Frazey's folk-soul hybrid record that feels both familiar and innovative simultaneously. The album was co-produced &mixed by Frazey's longtime creative partner John Raham in Vancouver at Afterlife Studios.;Track List:1. September Fields;2. Runnin';3. You're Not Free;4. Done;5. Three Golden Trees;6. You Got Religion;7. Season After Season;8. Natural Law;9. Weather Pattern;10. Indian Ocean;11. September Fields;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.