- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fred McDowell - Amazing Grace
- Write a Review
- #K79112 000000000 K79112000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:One of the truly legendary releases in the cannon of the man who defined modern Hill Country Blues, Amazing Grace finds...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:One of the truly legendary releases in the cannon of the man who defined modern Hill Country Blues, Amazing Grace finds Fred McDowell playing with the Hunter's Chapel Singers in Hunter's Chapel of Como Mississippi. This 1966 release originally on Testament was one of the few records producer Jim Dickinson took with him to every recording session to make sure there was always some real shit present. The recordings also features Fred's wife Annie Mae. McDowell and company perform what the record subtitle calls "Mississippi Delta spirituals" on this stark and moving set, which includes a version of one of his signature tunes, "You Got to Move." Limited edition of 500 on gold vinyl.;Special Attributes:GOLD, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.