- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Freddie Gibbs - Shadow Of A Doubt
- Write a Review
- #K55280 000000000 K55280000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes five bonus tracks. 2015 album from critically acclaimed r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes five bonus tracks. 2015 album from critically acclaimed rapper, Freddie Gibbs. Fresh off the heels of his successful album, Pinata with prolific producer, Madlib, Freddie returns with Shadow of A Doubt. The album has received critical acclaim from music critics. Michael Madden of Consequence of Sound said, "Even with all its different sounds, Shadow Of A Doubt leaves one clear impression: Freddie Gibbs is a restless artist who continues to find meaning in his Gary story and beyond, knowing that the details can prepare him for whatever comes next." Keith Nelson Jr. of HipHopDX said, "When he ends the album with “Cold Ass Nigga,” the most demonstrably aggressive verse on the album, you realize Shadow Of A Doubt isn’t Gibbs flipping to go pop, but a man secure enough in the foundation he has laid to take a leap of faith.";Track List:1. Rearview;2. Narcos;3. Careless;4. Fuckin' Up the Count;5. Extradite (FT. Black Thought);6. McDuck (FT. Dana Williams);7. Mexico (FT. Tory Lanez);8. Packages (FT. Manman Savage);9. 10 Times (FT. Gucci Mane E-40);10. Lately;11. Basketball Wives;12. Forever and a Day;13. Insecurities;14. Freddie Gordy;15. Cold Ass Nigga;16. My Boy (Bonus);17. 10 Chickens (Bonus);18. Pronto (Bonus);19. White Range (Bonus);20. Diamonds (Bonus);Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.