- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Freddie Hubbard - Breaking Point
- Write a Review
- #K63835 000000000 K63835000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this classic jazz release. This album is a Blue Note essential and is part of the Blue N...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this classic jazz release. This album is a Blue Note essential and is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary LP reissue campaign. Breaking Point is the ninth album by trumpeter Freddie Hubbard, recorded on May 7, 1964, and released on the Blue Note label. Featuring performances by Hubbard, James Spaulding, Ronnie Mathews, Eddie Khan and Joe Chambers, it "constitutes some of the most powerful jazz music of this time period". Includes 'Far Away', 'Mirrors', 'Blue Frenzy', and 'd Minor Mint'. Hubbard was known primarily for playing in the bebop, hard bop and post-bop styles from the early 1960s onwards. His unmistakable and influential tone contributed to new perspectives for modern jazz and bebop.;Track List:1. Breaking Point;2. Far Away;3. Blue Frenzy;4. D Minor Mint;5. Mirrors
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.