- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Freddie Hubbard - Ready for Freddie
- Write a Review
- #K59011 000000000 K59011000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:2014 Blue Note essential series vinyl LP reissue of the 1961 hard bop essential album 'Ready for Freddie' by jazz trump...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:2014 Blue Note essential series vinyl LP reissue of the 1961 hard bop essential album 'Ready for Freddie' by jazz trumpeter Freddie Hubbard featuring Grammy®-winner Wayne Shorter on tenor sax, McCoy Tyner on piano, Art Davis on bass, Elvin Jones on drums and Bernard McKinney on euphonium. Hubbard's fourth album includes his most well-known compositions, "Birdlike" and "Crisis." This Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign spearheaded by Blue Note Records President, Don Was includes 100 essential Blue Note albums with a special Blue Note 75 vinyl sleeve that features album cover art for 75 Blue Note titles. The First run of vinyl includes a Blue Note 75th logo on back of package. For collectors this is high quality audio at an affordable price.;Track List:1. Arietis (Side A);2. Weaver of Dreams (Side A);3. Marie Antoinette (Side A);4. Birdlike (Side B);5. Crisis (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.