- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Freddie King - King on King
- Write a Review
- #K75883 000000000 K75883000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/23/2013;Track List:1. See See Baby;2. Lonesome Whistle Blues;3. Takin' Care of Business;4. Have You Ever Loved a Woman;5. You Know Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/23/2013;Track List:1. See See Baby;2. Lonesome Whistle Blues;3. Takin' Care of Business;4. Have You Ever Loved a Woman;5. You Know That You Love Me (But You Never Tell Me So);6. I'm Tore Down;7. I Love the Woman;8. Let Me Be (Stay Away from Me);9. It's Too Bad Things Are Going So Tough;10. You've Got to Love Her with a Feeling;11. If You Believe (In What You Do);12. You Mean Mean Woman (How Can Your Love Be True);13. Hide Away;14. Butterscotch;15. Sen-Sa-Shun;16. Side Tracked;17. The Stumble;18. Wash Out;19. San-Ho-Zay;20. Just Pickin';21. Heads Up;22. In the Open;23. Out Front;24. Swooshy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.