- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Free Nelson Mandoomjazz - Shape of Doomjazz to Come & Saxophone Giganticus
- Write a Review
- #K78474 000000000 K78474000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the heavy-handed Doom Jazz trio. With a crunching sound that is as teeth-chatterin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the heavy-handed Doom Jazz trio. With a crunching sound that is as teeth-chattering heavy as Metal icons like Slayer and Megadeth or ferocious Grindcore groups like Napalm Death and Brutal Truth, yet is imbued with the freedom principle of such avant garde Jazz icons as saxophonists Marshall Allen, Albert Ayler and Peter Brotzman, the formidable instrumental power trio from Scotland known as Free Nelson Mandoom Jazz debuts on the London-based RareNoise label with a provocative double EP that will confound Jazz critics as it challenges the Thrash Metal/Grindcore community. Jointly named for the late South African freedom fighter Nelson Mandela and the genre of fuzz-bass-inflected heavy-duty improvisation dubbed Doom Jazz, this renegade trio of bassist Colin Stewart, drummer Paul Archibald and alto saxophonist Rebecca Sneddon rattles the very grey matter of your brain on their imposing Shape of Doomjazz to Come/Saxophone Giganticus.;Track List:1. Where My Soul Can Be Free;2. Into the Sky;3. Masque of the Red Death;4. Nobody Fucking Posts to the Uae;5. K54;6. Saxophone Giganticus;7. Black Sabbath
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.