- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Free Weed - Introducing
- Write a Review
- #K92375 000000000 K92375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:As ringleader of great bands the Memories and White Fang, not to mention penning the "Burger TV" theme song for Burger ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:As ringleader of great bands the Memories and White Fang, not to mention penning the "Burger TV" theme song for Burger Records, Free Weed (Rikky Gage) has built a sizable indie following that continues to veer mainstream. With Introducing he is now positioned as ambassador of the legalize-it movement, having crafted a hit-repeat player that splices the freak power illumination of Ween with the catchy spirit of "Loser" era Beck. The album is themed around Free Weed's love of marijuana and his digitally well-documented bacchanal lifestyle. No twigs, no seeds to be had, Introducing is all killer, no filler, never sputtering into stoner novelty. This is an album to boost your happiness and lower your inhibitions. The albums pedigree extends to being mastered by Mikey Young, member of requisite Aussie outfit Total Control, with cover art by ever-talented Dustyn Peterman of San Diego art collective Mushroom Necklace (Ty Segall Thee Oh Sees).;Track List:1. Free Weed;2. Rock on;3. Tales from the Grip;4. Light the Night (Remix By Unkle Funkle);5. I'm Free;6. Marijuana (Feat Colleen Green);7. Slo-Fi;8. I Wanna Do Drugs (Again);9. But You Really Didn't Wanna Do It;10. High with Me;11. Charm;12. Later;13. High Hello I;14. In Doors;15. Drugs on the Moon;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.