- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frida - Ensam
- Write a Review
- #K71329 000000000 K71329000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Frida - "Ensam" 'Frida Ensam' is the second album by ABBA singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad. It was produced by her fiancé, ABB...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Frida - "Ensam" 'Frida Ensam' is the second album by ABBA singer Anni-Frid Lyngstad. It was produced by her fiancé, ABBA member Benny Andersson, & was first released by Polar Music in 1975. The lead song was Frida's solo version of "Fernando" (written & produced by Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus). All lyrics are in Swedish. The album was a huge success in Sweden, & Lyngstad was awarded with a platinum disc.;Track List:1. Fernando;2. Jag ÄR Mig SJÄLV Nu;3. Som en Sparv;4. Vill Du Låna en Man;5. LIV PÅ Mars?;6. Syrtaki (Siko Chorepse Syrtaki);7. Aldrig Mej;8. Guld Och Gröna Ängar;9. Ett LIV I Solen;10. Skulle De' Va' SKÖNT;11. Var ÄR Min Clown
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.