- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frida - Shine
- Write a Review
- #K71333 000000000 K71333000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Frida - "Shine" 'Shine' is the fourth solo album by Frida. The Shine album is unique as it saw the debut of Lyngstad as...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Frida - "Shine" 'Shine' is the fourth solo album by Frida. The Shine album is unique as it saw the debut of Lyngstad as a songwriter in both "Don't Do It" & "That's Tough," the latter also features her son Hans Fredriksson as co-writer. The track "Slowly" was written by Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus of ABBA. The lead single from the album was the title track, "Shine.";Track List:1. Shine;2. One Little Lie;3. The Face;4. Twist in the Dark;5. Slowly;6. Heart of the Country;7. Come to Me (I Am Woman);8. Chemistry Tonight;9. Don't Do It;10. Comfort Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.