- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frightened Rabbit - Painting of a Panic Attack
- K58385 000000000 K58385000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Scottish indie band. Painting Of A Panic Attack was recorded at ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Scottish indie band. Painting Of A Panic Attack was recorded at Bryce Dessner's Brooklyn studio - where The National also recorded The National's High Violet and Trouble Will Find Me - and at Dreamland Studio in Woodstock, NY in the summer of 2015. Much of the album is indebted lyrically to Los Angeles, where frontman Scott Hutchison moved to from Scotland in 2014 Tracks such as "Get Out," the lead single which chronicles an addictive and obsessive love, and "Still Want To Be Here," telling of his struggle with adjusting to life in LA, perfectly encapsulate the mindset of the Frightened Rabbit frontman since the band's last release. And, of the album closer "Die Like A Rich Boy," Dessner says, "[It] feels like a completely classic song, but it's also a distillation of everything Scott has ever written about. It's so gracefully constructed and realized, and it's not trying to be anything other than what it is. I wish I could write a song like that".;Track List:1. Death Dream;2. Get Out;3. I Wish I Was Sober;4. Woke Up Hurting;5. Little Drum;6. Still Want to Be Here;7. An Otherwise Disappointing Life;8. Break;9. Blood Under the Bridge;10. 400 Bones;11. Lump Street;12. Die Like a Rich Boy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.