- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Frijid Pink - Frijid Pink
- Write a Review
- #K65274 000000000 K65274000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a sleeve with laminated front. Frijid Pink enjoyed a chart-topp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing housed in a sleeve with laminated front. Frijid Pink enjoyed a chart-topping smash hit with their exciting interpretation of 'House Of The Rising Sun' in 1970. A traditional ballad first made famous by The Animals in the '60s, the song is among the nine tracks featured on the band's 1970 debut album. The single soared to #7 in the US Billboard chart, got to #4 in the UK and was a #1 hit in Germany. Frijid Pink came from Detroit and the same school of slashing hard rock as the MC5 and the Stooges. The line-up included Kelly Green (vocals), Gary Ray Thompson (guitar), Thomas Beaudry (bass), Larry Zelanka (keyboards) and Richard 'Rich' Stevens (drums). The unusual group name derived from the shocking pink velvet outfits they wore on stage.;Track List:1. God Gave Me You;2. Crying Shame;3. I'm on My Way;4. Drivin' Blues;5. Tell Me Why;6. End of the Line;7. House of the Rising Sun;8. I Want to Be Your Lover;9. Boozin' Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.