- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Froth - Bleak
- Write a Review
- #K63743 000000000 K63743000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Sophomore album of psychedelic power pop gems!!! Froth their sophomore album, Bleak (LP and cassette out May 5 on Burge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Sophomore album of psychedelic power pop gems!!! Froth their sophomore album, Bleak (LP and cassette out May 5 on Burger Records), Froth has largely traded in the sun-soaked 60s pop of their first long-player in favor of a maximalist shoegaze sound that combines screaming guitars with muscular drumming and throbbing, nervy bass lines. The result is a mature, confident record built upon tight songwriting and carefully honed tones. Lead singer and guitarist Joo-Joo Ashworth displays an equal knack for noisy, fuzz-driven leads and economic pop hooks, while drummer Cameron Allen holds down the beat with machine-like precision and bassist Jeremy Katz infuses the album with a unique groove that has become a necessary ingredient in Froth's signature sound. _x000D_ _x000D_ With the arrival of a new record, Froth has also introduced a second guitarist, Cole Devine. The former Cosmonauts drummer and current Black Sea front man adds to the band's already rich textural palette, bringing his distinctive dream pop sensibility into the fold. Play it loud!!;Track List:1. Afternoon;2. Postcard Radio;3. Nothing Baby;4. On My Chest;5. Turn It Off;6. Richard Like Grey Sky/Untitled (Feedback);7. Saccharine Sunchine;8. Bleak;9. Sleep Alone;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.